Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Not being funny, like, but...

I'm so tired!
Work was busy, and not helped by the fact I had a headache and felt yucky. My bus was late, and the bus staton is not a nice place to hang round. I can understand they get delayed sometimes, but at least they could appologise. But no we got nothing. I did not wish the driver a good evening when I got off, I just got off and walked slowly home.
Jut finished my dinner, but can't go to bed yet as my tops are washing and I need to hang them up to dry when they are done, or else I've got no uniform for work tomorrow.
Hope you're having a great day

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm sorry your bus was late. I never enjoyed waiting on them, either. I must say it was the worst in the wintertime though.