Yesterday I sat in the garden and did nothing. It was blissful to sit there listening to music and reading my book. It was hazy and I didn't think the sun was that hot... so yes I've got pink patches today! Oh well by tomorrow I'm sure I'll be brown and in about a week, you'd never know as it all will have faded away to nothing.
Church was good this morning. It was Nigel and he always does excelent surmons, its just a shame so few people come to hear him. After I was sorting out the flowers and Mum was busy as she was duty warden. Granny then started loudly complaining that she was hungry and wanted to go home, and didn't know what we were doing. Mum is upset by it, I'm just annoyed. Granny could see I was doing things with the flowers, which is one of my roles in Church. I guess going home to her sherry was a pressing demand...
Any way time to set the table for lunch and then I'm going off gardening, though I'm not sure how much weeding I'm going to be able to do as the ground is so dry...
Have a great day :D
2 comments:
It's always easier to weed when the ground is at least damp. We're supposed to get more rain tomorrow and then I can week and also plant some more flowers.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment