TGIF Current mood: naughty
I got a cheeky smile and a wave today! Ok so its not a lot, but I'd not seen him since Monday. I dread to think what I looked like as the wind was gusting about 60 miles an hour! It deffinitly means I start work with a smile on my face... I wonder what Monday will bring...
I was supposed to be going out tonight, but we had to reschedual to tomorrow. It feels odd being here having thought I was going out.... of well it'll be just as good tomorrow!
Currently Listening : Deeper Love By Eddie Thoneick
I was supposed to be going out tonight, but we had to reschedual to tomorrow. It feels odd being here having thought I was going out.... of well it'll be just as good tomorrow!
Currently Listening : Deeper Love By Eddie Thoneick
1 comment:
so who is this guy? not Mr. Greek, of course...
Post a Comment