Monday, 9 July 2007

Miffed


I'm feeling slightly miffed. Last week I was told I would be staying where I'm working no problems. Today the area manager came round. She and my boss were talking. They were talking about me for part of it. Turns out I might not be staying after all, or not full time at any rate. I love working where I am and I don't want to be moving, especially after I was told I wouldn't have to. Looks like things have changed... Hopefully tomorrow I can talk to my boss and find out just what is going on and what my chances are. I've been studying hard tonight. That stuff numbs my brain, but the next lot should be harder which is good as that way it can challenge me more...
There isn't a lot of other news. I think I might have had a stomach bug over the weekend, it lasted about 36 hours. I'm feeling better now.
No new flirt news.... and tomorrow I think I might be hiding in my coat looking at the weather out there now. Where did the warm and balmy days of summer go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).