Thursday, 12 July 2007

Men in frog tshirts just don't do it for me

I'd had a really busy day at work. I just wanted to go home, but the bus was late. I knew the M4 was closed, but that had been hours before.

The guy in front of me was bald, stubbly and wearing a frog tshirt. He kept turning round and looking at me, and I was trying very hard not to look any where near him. I took my name badge off, all too late. Now I don't mind people being friendly, but I was not in the mood to be chatted up by a 44 year old penny less artist, who had been inhaling white spirt all day, who was wearing the afor mentioned frog tshirt and a lot of necklaces too. Thank God he wasn't on the same bus as me, although when he left to get on his he kept looking round at me.

I got home 30 minutes late in the end. Not too bad really. And the reason the M4 was closed, a woman had been thrown from a car. I guess my day wasn't so bad after all

But I still don't think I look 19.....

No comments: