Sunday, 1 July 2007

lazy days

I've been enjoying a lazy day today. Ok so my idea of a lazy day, is often my friend's idea of a busy one, but still its been good. I just wish I wasn't feeling so lathirgic, but I think thats more the weather than anything else. We've had our hottest April since records began, followed by the wettest June since 1914. What hapened to the tales of global warming leading to scorching summers and cold winters. Once again it feels like a blah November day and we've got the heating on in the evenings. I guess I was spoilt by having such varied seasons in the US....
I'm going to go watch chick flicks and do some more sewing I think. My lastest projects coming on well, but I think I really do need to finish hemming my work trousers. There are only so many times I can wear them unhemmed.... I hate hemming!
Currently Watching : 10 Things I Hate About You

1 comment:

Julia said...

That's a pretty good movie. :-)