Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Ice lolly weather!

The sun is shining... or at least it was until it set. Summer it seems is back! Now I can't wait until Thursday when I'm having the day off, although I think I'm going to be really busy, but still I can enjoy it a little
In fact I seem to have been stupidly busy for quiet a while now.
Wednesday and Thursday last week I was off work sick and slept
Friday night I was out with work, and had a great time
Saturday I went to my cousins birthday party
Sunday we came back
Yesterday I was working
Today I was working
Tomorrow I'm working and baby sitting....
And now I think its time for bed. I leave you with the thought that its now over 18 months since I left my (now ex) husband and his crazy mother is still asking people if they are in touch with me... The woman is obsessed with me! Thank God I got away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).